We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Respect: This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of “fair use”. We are not affiliated in any way with Official Mobile Legends game or other companies. We are not the makers of the wallpapers and we don’t claim any relation with them. This application is made by “Mobile Legends fans” and for “ML Wallpapers for Legends Fans”. If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn’t follow within the “fair use” guidelines, please contact us directly.
Disclaimer: All logos/images/names are copyrights of their respective owners. These images are not endorsed by any of the perspective owners and the images are used simply for aesthetic purposes. No copyright infringement is intended. Any request to remove one of the logos/images/names will be honored. If you are a photographer or a digital artist and you want your photo/art/image to be taken down, please report it to us via email : ertystream[at]gmail.com, and we will remove it from our database.
All background wallpapers found here are believed to be in the “public domain”. If you believe that any of background/wallpapers posted here belongs to your site and you do not want it to be displayed on our site or you want us to link back to your site, then please contact us and we will take action immediately. We will either remove the background/wallpaper or provide credit to your site. We believe in entertaining world and therefore we provide all the background/wallpapers free or charge and gain no financial benefit.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows: